DALWORTH MACHINE PRODUCTS, INC
Many high production facilities recondition their mill every year because there no better assurance that the next year will be hassle free than to have your most important component of facility in "like new" condition.
With proper maintenance, the average
life span of a Dalworth Supermill is 20 years.
DALWORTH MACHINE PRODUCTS, INC RECONDITIONING SERVICES
At DALWORTH MACHINE PRODUCTS, INC, we specialize in reconditioning your Dalworth equipment back to O.E.M. standards. Our reputation was built on the satisfaction of our customers. We know that the better your Dalworth Supermill works for you, the more likely you will recommend a Supermill. When you send your mills to us, we make them like new again.
Our staff members are professional, well trained and experienced.
- We will be glad to assist our customers by phone or email if you decide to do your own maintenance.
- If you need a "Complete Rebuild Kit for your Supermill, fill out the "Request a Quote" form below
- We can provide a service manual to our customers and "Rebuild Kit' required to normal maintenance.
- We still recommend you send your mill plates in to be sharpened if you see a decrease in the shear on your product. This can be done many times during the life of your tooling and is relatively inexpensive.
- Normal turn around for sharpening tooling is a week or less.
We are always glad to help our customers in need of assistance with their Supermill or Supermill System!
Just contact our Supermill® Experts!
We recommend reconditioning your Dalworth Supermill after 8 to 10 million gallons of production. Complete reconditioning by Dalworth takes 1-2 weeks, however during the fall and winter months, our backlog grows to the point it could take an additional 2-4 weeks.
- We will dis-assemble, inspect your mill for wear and note all unusual conditions.
- We will recondition all the serviceable components. We will repair or replace your shaft as needed. We sharpen your mill tooling plates, dynamically balance you rotating assembly and replace the normal wear items like the bearings, seals, gaskets and O-rings.
- We will reassemble your mill to the same standards as it was built to when it was brand new.
- Finally, after all quality control inspections are complete, we test run it for two hours to run it in and be absolutely certain it will be 100% ready when you need it.
- Upon request, we advise you on your rate of wear and the effects of your products compared to the thousands of mills we have seen. This will allow you to determine a good preventative maintenance schedule for the future. Many times a simple adjustment in your plant procedures will minimize the effects to the mill, adding years use to your most valuable component.
- Cost of average Supermill® reconditioning is approximately 10% of the cost of a new Supermill
include the name of the Company and Location that originally purchased the Supermill , plus the Serial Number in the "Comments Area" of this form.
SERIAL NUMBER REQUIRED
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE for MILL SERVICE
SERIAL NUMBER REQUIRED
- For assistance with a parts & replacement owners manuals, contact Darin ([email protected])
Accounting Email to send invoice
ALL MILLS WILL BE DISASSEMBLED & INSPECTED WHEN RECEIVED
PLEASE SELECT AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED
OUTLET DIRECT & GAP FOR RETURN LOCATION
Issues with mill operation that may require special attention
Address to be shipping to after service
TOTAL PRODUCED SINCE LAST SERVICE
MILL RETURN AUTORIZATION FOR SERVICE
FILL OUT INFORMATION BELOW & SUBMIT