DALWORTH MACHINE PRODUCTS, INC
DALWORTH'S MP-10SE 80 TPH SUPERMILL EMULSION SYSTEM
w/ OPTIONAL HEAT EXCHANGE
This semi automated system is capable of asphalt emulsion production of up to 120 ton/ hr. This unit will do both Anionic and Cationic products efficiently. It can be ordered with either Hot oil or Steam heat traced lines. The Automatic residual controls on all our systems with Fully Automatic Controls shown here are offered as a upgrade. This system also has optional heat exchange to do low Pen and PMA emulsions.
SUPERMILL® SYSTEM FOR EMULSION W/ AUTOMATIC SOAP BATCHING & OUR NEW ABS SYSTEM
Dalworth SuperMill® Systems are know around the world because we offer the highest production rate per Horse Power AND the best emulsion quality. Dalworth® has built more ASPHALT SYSTEMS than anyone in the world. Even the very first emulsion system we ever built is still being used 40 years later, right here in TEXAS.
- We take pride in our ability to produce customized Supermill Systems of finest quality with the greatest versatility.
- All of our systems are built right here in our Fort Worth TEXAS shop by skilled professionals that have been doing the work they love for many years.
- WE CARE about making a system that will be reliable and easy to maintain for many years to come.
- Unlike many, we service what we sell which is easy because we use industry standard components with reliable technology.
WE MAKE OUR OWN MILLS SO WE KNOW HOW TO BUILD A SYSTEM FOR THEM!!!!
We are the only colloid mill manufacturer in the world that offers systems with feature like:
- WIFI equipped Large Touchscreen HMI with expandable I/O's
- All Supermill Systems are tailor made to your needs
- All chemicals in soap batch verified by flow meter & by weight
- Monitored by common Smart Phone while running
- Fully Automated & Manual Emulsion production from recipe
- Fully Automated Emulsion "Turbo Charger" System for increasing production rates
- Fully Automated pH adjusting for Auto Soap Batching
- Fully Automated System flush when production changes Anionic to Cationic or Vise versa
- Fully Automated & Manual Soap Batching System
- Fully Automated Mill Back Pressure Control System for particle size control
- Fully Automated Direct Injection chemical systems
- Fully Automated Batch & Continuous Emulsion Production Systems
- Fully Automated Residual Control for all our systems
- Fully Automated & Manual Heat Exchanger System
- Option to batch Soap into a Concentrate tank on load cells or directly into soap tanks
If you have any questions regarding our products or would like more information, please contact us:
Why buy an AUTOMATIC EMULSION SYSTEM and then still make soap manually one batch at a time? This COMPLETELY AUTOMATIC EMULSION SYSTEM can make 98% of all ASPHALT/BITUMEN EMULSIONS AS A BATCH OR IT CAN RUN AS A CONTINUOUS PROCESS. It has both RESIDUAL & FLOW CONTROL. This unit does not require any emulsion experience to operate! No matter who runs this system, your products will be the TOP QUALITY you expect.
Highest quality and 100% customer satisfaction are our top priorities.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO ON OPTIONS FOR THIS SYSTEM
OPTIONAL AUTOMATED CONTROL SYSTEM
WINDOWS BASED 22" CPU TOUCHSCREEN with WiFi
and can be monitored on your IOS or Andriod Smart Phone.
One touch start and stop FULL AUTOMATION that will run a predetermined quantity and products as programmed by you. This system also comes with redundant manual controls for those products that you want to experiment with. This CPU accepts product "recipes" and will store daily run data. The controls can be monitored, updated and controlled from anywhere in the world with internet connection.
Available FOR ALL EMULSION & BLENDING SYSTEMS.
DALWORTH DELUXE LABORATORY COMBO UNIT
All Dalworth SuperMill® LAB UNITS use our trusted mills, designed and built by Dalworth to duplicate the results you wish to achieve in your Dalworth Supermill production System.
This System is like a full plant that fits in your lab. It has a standard design to make all your asphalt -Bitumen Products from PMAC to Emulsions. It can modify all your base stock, no matter what the pen is, with polymers or GTR, then turn around and emulsify them in the final products. This system can be custom built to your specifications with tank & line heat, VFD's and Heat Exchanger. It is built on a Full Size Table as shown that is around 60" x 36" x 60" tall with all the "Bells & Whistles" We also offer a smaller 36" x 36" Table top manual system which is our Basic Emulsion or Blending model. Most units simply require 3 phase 220V power source .
DALWORTH'S DUAL SKID NU-4S EMULSION SYSTEM
w/ OPTIONAL SOAP BATCH MIXING SYSTEM and 3000 GAL. SOLUTION TANK
All DALWORTH'S asphalt systems can produce a broad range of products in demand by today's asphalt user. Dalworth units are built to our customers current needs but are easily adapted to meet the demands of the future because they are built on a universal platform. This unit shown above can be built to produce from 15-40 TPH of emulsion. Dalworth will be glad to provide the tanks and much of the support equipment require to get your system set up right.
DALWORTH'S SINGLE SKID 75 HP -NU-4SE EMULSION SYSTEM RATED AT 35 TPH
w/ OPTIONAL SOAP BATCH MIXING SYSTEM and SOLUTION TANK on load cells. Heat exchanger included for PMA emulsion products.
DALWORTH'S PORTABLE NU-4SE EMULSION SYSTEM. Built in CONEX CONTAINER
w/ OPTIONAL SOAP BATCH MIXING SYSTEM and SOLUTION TANK on weigh scale.